Senior Business Analyst
Peoplebank are currently looking to engage the services of a Senior Business Analyst to work for one of our clients on a 12-month contract based in the Adelaide CBD.
Working on a new Program of work, you will get to utilise your full range of Business Analysis skills across the full project lifecycle, where you will be helping deliver a large new IT System implementation along with all the associated Business and Process changes.
- 5+ years of demonstrable and comprehensive Business Analysis techniques and tools used on at least two major and complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex systems and business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis and business process re-engineering.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and processes and translate those to meet different stakeholders needs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of full system development life cycle, its typical phases, the deliverables within the phases and the Business Analysts role within the phases.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team to provide timely delivery of agreed products.
- Experience in the preparation of requirements, specifications and business processes
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other