Solution Architect - Security
- $$base + commission + super
- Opportunity to work on large projects
A large IT company in Melbourne are looking for a Security Solution Architect to join their pre-sales team.
A reputed IT Company in Melbourne is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to join their pre-sales team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The primary objective of the Security Solutions Architect (SSA) is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They operate across BU, providing integrated BU solutions. The SSA will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
- In this position of SSA be required to take responsibility for solution design and business development.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination. Provide assistance on Security solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client's environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation. Ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
Skills & Abilities
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations. Thorough experience in Datacentre products and understanding of industry best practices. Demonstrated experience working with backup and recovery systems (BRS)
- Background as a Solution Architect in previous roles, preferable in a pre-sales environment. Relevant vendor certification (CCNP/CCIE etc)
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs. Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships. Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Sound consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account. Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise coupled with excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders and work in high-pressure situations. Ability to establish, manage processes and practices through collaboration and business understanding. Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200165992.
Reference Number: 200165992_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCIT Vendor / Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther