Junior-Mid Level Implementation Coordinator
- Career building role
- Global organization
- Great team environment
Awesome opportunity for a Junior-Mid Level Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
An awesome opportunity has become available for a Junior-Mid Level Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with clients, providing administrative support and maintaining the accuracy of their data. To be successful in this role you must be deadline driven and an efficient individual who enjoys routine duties, processes and challenges!
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs
- Look after order vetting, order processing, script checking, client implementation/boarding, franchisee administration, card fulfilment, third party coordination and escalated technical support
- Work closely with Product Development, Accounting, Sales, QA and Client Services teams
- Learn the scope of existing products/practices to proactively assess any problems that may arise
- Participate in user acceptance testing and live/real time system cut over processes
- Ongoing manual intervention, monitoring, control, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and administrative table updates
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently
- Utilize checks and validations to ensure all settlement outputs are generated as expected
- Deal with all teams to ensure all bases of a project are covered such as design, programming, sales and billing/finance
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- Ability to work within a web-based environment
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, client-oriented and comfortable with routine tasks
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of POS systems would be an asset
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be an asset
Send through your application NOW to find out more about this awesome opportunity!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Milica Ivkovic on 07 33395618. Please quote our job reference number: 200167390.
Reference Number: 200167390_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther