IT Procurement Advisor | Financial Services
Permanent Position in one of Qld's Largest Financial Services companies
Great team culture
The role of IT Procurement Advisor is required to communicate and influence both formally and informally with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the company.
- Assist with developing and delivering the IT category strategy including developing a rolling program of activities which generate benefits and achieve financial savings targets through insight and analysis of category and sub categories,
- Ensure whole-of-office arrangements, including single supplier and preferred supplier arrangements, are effectively managed and SLAs and savings targets are monitored and reported on to the Procurement & Corporate Services Manager.
- Monitor activities across the procurement lifecycle that are managed by either business areas or projects, including ensuring adherence to the Procurement Policy, and that the process is conducted efficiently.
- Liaise with both internal clients and vendors, managing assigned suppliers to deliver continuous improvement.
- Undertake research and analysis into market and industry conditions, procurement issues and best practice as well as organisational and procurement policies and practices.
- Assist with driving the development of a procurement culture where vendors, industry and business environment knowledge is recognised and valued by internal stakeholders.
- Champion and provide education and advice to internal stakeholders on the procurement process and the development of procurement documents, including procurement plans, tender documents, contracts and vendor management plans.
- Mitigate and report on risk through best practice Procurement processes and policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in IT category management with proven track record of project delivery.
- Experience in collating data to facilitate the analysis of category and vendor spend.
- Experience in establishing and managing supply arrangements.
- Understanding of how to identify, assess and escalate risks according to the Risk Management framework.The ideal IT Procurement Advisor will have:
- A strong client focus and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT vendors and contracts, specifically within a category management environment.
- Highly developed multi-facetted communications skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate in writing and verbally.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a business related discipline and/or Level 4 accreditation with CIPSA.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380 quoting Ref No. 4B/25792.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCIT Vendor / Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther