Integration Architect- NSW Government
The role exists to oversee and guide the selection and establishment of client's own integration platform, development of target architectures, and to guide and assist its implementation with a combination of internal staff and third-party vendors. The role also needs to ensure that any design and implementation by third-party system integrators align with the overall target architecture and ICT strategy.
Initially for 6 months with the potential for extension
Role closes on Friday 12 noon
Experience with one or more widely used integration / API platforms (e.g.):
- Oracle iPaaS;
- Dell Boomi; or,
- IBM Websphere.
- Service oriented Architecture (SOA)
- API Management;
- Service Virtualisation, Test Automation, and Test-Driven Development
- DevOps / Continuous Integration
- On premise and cloud based services
- Able to create architecture documents including solution architecture, reference architectures for API and data integration related subjects.
- Able to oversee design and development processes to maintain compliance with enterprise integration standards including (internal) project teams and third-party vendors.
- Good knowledge and understanding of security (authentication, authorisation, data encryption and non-repudiation, auditing, and logging).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to engage effectively with different levels of stakeholders.
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to develop and socialise technology solution architectures.
- Experience in / an understanding of integration related infrastructure design.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. ETL, SOA/ESB), programming languages and frameworks (e.g. Java/.Net/PHP/Python/Ruby), Integration standards including SOAP and REST, and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL);
- Previous experience in ITIL incident, problem, change, and release management
- Experience in NSW Government and familiarity with NSW Government requirements relating to security, privacy as well as the operation and services of the Government Data Centre.
- Accountable for developing a Technology Architecture for the Technical Integration platform and for obtaining approval from specified stakeholders for those architectures.
- Accountable for overseeing the development of integration standards covering processes, reference standards and patterns.
- Accountable for supporting establishment of integration competency centre, including relevant procurements and recruitment through the development of requirements and in providing subject matter expertise in assessing vendor responses.
- Accountable for the supporting transfer of integration support services within the Technology Management and Support area within ICT by developing and delivering (or managing the development and delivery) of training material and in leading a community of practice.
- Accountable for providing advice to projects in relation to integration approaches and in developing high-level solution approaches.
- Providing leadership to Architecture Review Board in the assessment of integration solution approaches.
- Accountable for producing Briefing Notes: succinct papers providing additional information to decision-makers regarding requirements, solution options and trade-offs and providing a recommended decision for endorsement.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT