Service Delivery Manager - Telecommunications Infrastructure
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join their operations team. The person is responsible for acting as the bridge between the customers and their operational delivery teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key personnel at your assigned customers who may include C level management, senior IT management and other roles, being a primary contact and escalation point.
- Be the "voice" of the customer, reliably reporting the status of services provided, customer concerns, and any changes to their business to our management and managed services teams.
- Work closely with the account managers of assigned clients, keeping them informed of new opportunities and issues that arise, including progress in resolving them.
- Constantly assess customers' satisfaction with Managed Services identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement.
- Work within the ITIL framework including Incident, Problem and Change management. Review Change Requests and liaise with customers for their approval and scheduled work windows.
- Resolve or escalate any issues that the customer or you identify, including technical problems and issues with the quality of service delivery.
- Broad IT industry experience and technical knowledge - previously as a Service Delivery Manager with a Managed Services Provider, or similar with 10 years+ experience.
- Strong understanding of service desk and IT operations including ticketing and SLA management.
- Broad understanding of technologies used to deliver cloud and managed services including servers and operating systems, networking, virtualisation, and monitoring systems.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate or strong experience working with ITIL processes and concepts including Incidents, Changes, Problems and CMDB.
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills including excellent communication skills and professionalism.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY and please call Colby from Peoplebank on 02 9409 4785 with any specific questions. Colby.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther