Level 2 Network Engineer
My client is seeking an experienced Level 2 Network Support Engineer to join their tight-knit team for an exciting permanent opportunity.
- Configure and support Cisco and Juniper Routers and switches.
- Support Microsoft Windows servers.
- Routing and Firewalls.
- DNS & DHCP configurations
- Active directory
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting knowledge
- Knowledge of VMware virtualisation
- Experience in setup configuration and troubleshooting VMware solutions.
- Experience working with Cloud environments
- Knowledge of Veeam Backup solutions for VMware environments.
- Experience in Software/ Hardware configuration and fault diagnosis through analysis of system logs and liaising with 3rd party support partners.
- Incident management through customer engagement via phone, email and our ticketing system.
- Experience with virtual and physical deployment backup solutions and recovery processes.
- Provide Level 2 technical support to company clients and internal teams.
- Provide support to customers while working on a rostered shift between 5am and 9pm AEST.
- Remote Weekend support between 9am and 5pm will be assigned based on a roster alternating with other staff on call.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-developed communication skills - both written and verbal
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA