Web Applications Support
- 12 month contract opportunity with a market leader in the finance industry
- Have a general understanding of programming languages and database structures
- Prior web application development or ecommerce experience is highly regarded
Start your career with a market leader in global payments and be a part of a growing team working to support/resolve existing client issues
Be a part of a market leader in global payments, and a technology company that connects millions of consumers, and takes pride in working as one team, with a sense of urgency to deliver value through their innovation and execution. They aim to ensure that every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives, and believe as their company grows, so should you.
This outstanding organization is currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist with a passion for customer service and for delivering level 2 technical support to internal and external customers. As the successful candidate you will bring with you a strong background in customer support, and a general understanding of programming languages, or some prior development experience. You will have a drive to learn and develop, along with well established communication skills in both written and verbal forms. Those with a background in the finance/insurance industry will be highly regarded - though this is not essential. You will work with other talented team members providing support to customers as they integrate their website into a payment gateway.
Some of your other duties may include:
- Reviews customer issues logs, proposes initial enhancements and assists in problem resolution, including escalating advanced issues
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and pulls code and data to solve customer inquiries; uses a combination of available tools and individual knowledge
- Guides customers through training documents and provide alternative solutions if applicable
- Assist customers in troubleshooting integration issues with the Payment Gateway
- Previous experience working in a support capacity/environment
- General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
- Success in answering and completing customer service inquiries; demonstrates strategic and preventative thinking with moderately difficult concepts
- Strong track record of excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in the finance/Insurance industry will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in CRM and Microsoft Applications is also highly regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200168821.
Reference Number: 200168821_2
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT