Our client, a leading IT consultancy is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to join one of their support teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance to 1200 end users of IT services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly environment while gaining valuable experience within a reputable organisation.
- PC Hardware support, configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows XP/2007, AD, Server 2003, Outlook & Exchange
- Use of remote network management & monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows networking & TCP/IP knowledge
- An IT Degree
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally will have commercial experience within an IT related role
- Must be an Australian citizen to meet security clearance criteria
Suitable candidates should send their resumes immediately. All applications will be reviewed and only successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jennifer Bohm
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- TPData|Reporting AnalystQLD
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT