Business Development Manager
Are you are someone who gets excited by innovation. Are you are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. Are you are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. Then please read on.
We have an opportunity for a commercially astute sales professional to join our client as a Business Development Manager.
Skills Required for the role:
* Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to translate customer needs into business solutions
* Clearly demonstrated business development and client relationship management skills
* Ability to build effective relationships, particularly at a senior level
* Highly developed negotiation skills
* Demonstrated technical sales experience within Process Automation
* You are a growth oriented strategic thinker with excellent commercial acumen
Key responsibilities will include :
Identify, qualify and convert key, strategic opportunities for the business
Strategic growth of new clients
Development of current accounts
Working with Internal stakeholders on technical & commercial solutions
Additional Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years as key account manager in the telecommunications industry
Technical understanding of telecommunications
Proficient in sales management tools such as salesforce
Hold a current NSW drivers license
If you think you have what it takes please click Apply Now or contact Dave on 02 9409 4889 for a confidential conversation
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: David Pickles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW