Stakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - Health
Initial 12+ month contract paying approx $975/day
Bowen Hills Location | Large complex system implementation | HSQ
Design and lead the program Stakeholder management approach and strategy
Initial 12+ month contract paying approx $975/day
Our client, Health Support Queensland, are currently seeking a Stakeholder Management Specialist/Change Manager to join a large complex system implementation project.
The successful candidate will design and lead the program Stakeholder management approach and strategy that extends across all impacted users, leaders and customers and aligns efficiently to the Change management strategy and framework.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance for all of the program engagement activities including a dedicated focus on Stakeholder mapping, message management and information dissemination and interpretation.
- Design, document and lead the stakeholder management approach to ensure strategic alignment to the realisation of business benefits by establishing baseline measures and metrics that are able to be monitored throughout the program lifecycle and post implementation.
- Lead and manage the development and planning of the business Change Management networks across Queensland, including an integrated resource allocation approach to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of the Program across Queensland
- Identify, develop and implement the necessary Stakeholder artifacts and tools to successful foster and promote the delivery of the Stakeholder management strategy and approach Initiate, influence and maintain effective relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders to proactively manage needs, expectations, mitigate risks and complex issues.
- Encourage strong and supportive ownership, leadership and sponsorship through the use of effective communication channels to promote the successful integration of state-wide engagement relating to the program deliverables.
Qualifications/professional registration/other requirements
・Tertiary qualification is highly recommended.
・At least five years' demonstrable experience leading a senior stakeholder management role designing and delivering integrated stakeholder outcomes and benefits on a state-wide basis.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18042. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD