Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Reporting Analyst to work in a high performing and growing team, based in Adelaide.
Working within a collaborative and innovative team environment, as a Reporting Analyst you will be using best practice processes and reporting capability to drive business outcome.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain "best practice" reporting and business intelligence capability, processes, techniques and framework
- Present insights and commercial findings to stakeholders
- Assist in the development of a strategic data and reporting roadmap for the business
- Coordinate and drive the development and implementation of reporting projects
- Work with various teams across the business to drive the successful implementation of projects
Skills and Experience required include:
- Strong knowledge of SQL to extract, manipulate, join and analyse data
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional report and data quality
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience delivering projects to demonstrate how analytics can meet stakeholder requirements and deliver business value
- Ability to translate data driven insights into actionable business value
- Identifying the relevant data required to provide insight to the business
- Experience in using SAS, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView/QlikSense and data visualisation software will be highly regarded
Please APPLY NOW, for my immediate consideration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther