Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist
- PERMANENT WELLINGTON BASED OPPORTUNITY
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from clients
- Provides exceptional service to healthcare businesses locally and nationally
A permanent opportunity for a Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist. You will be required to provide customer assistance and problem resolution.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist to secure! You will be part of a talented team who provides exceptional service to multiple healthcare businesses locally and nationally. Join our client's Wellington based team and be part of this global leader! For decades, this corporate client has been helping healthcare providers operate more efficiently and improve patient safety.
Having come from a strong technical background, you will apply your expertise by providing Level 3 technical and functional advice to clients within the clinical arena. You will apply your broad technical experience especially around IIS, web services, SQL queries and XML. With your healthcare industry knowledge and experience, you will comfortably work with clients in the healthcare industry and assist by analysing and troubleshooting Level 3 technical issues. You will support clients technically through to user acceptance testing and if required, work closely with the development teams as well as Level 2 support team.
As a customer focussed individual with strong analysis skills, you will enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about the healthcare industry. You will apply your experience analysing and troubleshooting applications and provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from clients and internal teams. As the Level 2 Support Specialist, you will be required to provide customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers across the healthcare business. It is essential therefore, that you have proven experience working collaboratively with clients to triage incidents at a technical level through to completion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable global organisation that has significant growth in their healthcare business in the years to come! This would suit a career oriented individual who is passionate about the healthcare industry.
If you are a highly motivated person with excellent communication skills and strong customer focus, send your application immediately. Candidates with strong applications support, applications analysis and/or applications development experience are encouraged to apply.
To apply, you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200168843.
Reference Number: 200168843_1
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT