Immediate requirement for a resource analyst to join this award winning American technology company for an initial 12-month contract. This position is a new role within the IT Consulting Business and key to ensuring the Resource and Operations team is running efficiently. The Resource Management team is responsible for executing complex staffing engagements, conducting utilization analysis, and driving process and policy for delivery consultants and managers.
- Manage the sub-contracting relationships, ensuring end-to-end management of relationships, margin maintenance etc.
- Collaborate closely with the regional Operations team to ensure sub-contractor invoicing is handled in an efficient manner.
- Review current GSA providers and ensure rate cards and skillsets are consistent and in line with our current and future business needs.
- Establish consistent, scalable and effective staffing processes that move from reactivity to proactivity
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes and procedures, particularly as it relates to the prediction and matching of supply & demand
- Document business processes and identifying and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- Collaborate closely with the regional Operations Managers to translate local requirements into consistent, scalable solutions
- Where appropriate implement new technology to support the effective execution of business process
- Oversee the sub-contracting relationships, ensuring end-to-end management of relationships, margin maintenance, percentage of sub-co utilization etc.
- Utilize timely and effective vendor management methodologies that facilitate partnership and mutual success for and with our sub-contracting community
- Identify strategic partnerships for growing and developing our sub-co capability and capacity
- Leverage Professional Services Enterprise (PSA tool) for managing staffing assignments, reporting etc
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- 2+ years in related experience
- Prior experience with financial and quantitative concepts.
- Experience & understanding of Salesforce tools and applications, specifically experience in creating and analyzing data from Salesforce apps
- Invoice reconciliation experience.
- Knowledge of and exposure to operational business processes, with a strong preference for knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of the operational tools and processes that support the business, and to act as a back up to the Operations Business analysts APAC team when required
- Experience working in a fast-paced role, with ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities and remain focused on delivering excellent results
- Ability to engage with the organization at all levels
- Ability to work across APAC with colleagues to develop and implement governance practices for the business
- Must have excellent organizational skills, detail orientated, and able to perform repetitive tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Excellent written business communication and verbal presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and word processing programs, which includes Google docs, Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word application experience
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment.
- Degree qualified
- Salesforce certified an advantage
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA