Our client is currently looking for Senior Business Analyst with higher education experience.
The client is running a number of concurrent systems each working independently of the other, and are aiming to implement a new system. They require a Business Analyst who can assist with the development of a business case for the procurement of a new system so that a project can be run.
The ideal candidate will have higher education experience and previous experience of working on Request For Proposals / RFX.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in collecting requirements and assisting in the definition of evaluation criteria for use in RFx procurement processes
- Experience in gathering Business Requirements, articulating them, managing their sign off and assisting the development team with translating them into functional requirements
- Experience in working / hosting / facilitating Business User Groups
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with transition to cloud projects
- Previous experience with performing/facilitating an 'impact analysis'
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAssociate Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther