Our client is seeking services of a project coordinator to support large application development projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within large scale government projects or programmes of work.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and able to influence in an effective way;
- Formal qualification in Project Management including Diploma of Project Management
- Experience in at least one or more of the following;
- MSP Practitioner
- Industry recognised Project Management certification
- Industry recognised Project Management methodology
- Leadership experience as SAP/ICT Project Coordinator;
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and able to work effectively through change in a culture of continuous improvement.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTICT Business AnalystOther
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Contracts - TelcoVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other