Application Security Architect
Application Security Architect
About The Role:
Based in Yennora, with possible work options out of other Offices (Surry Hills, Pennant Hills, Norwest and Hoxton Park), we have an exciting opportunity for an Application Security Architect. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and results driven individual to join the Cyber Security team.
The Application Security Architect is a member of the Cyber Security Team and works closely with other members of the team, the business, and other IT staff to design, develop and manage security for one or more IT functional area (e.g., data, systems, network, and/or applications) across the enterprise. This includes giving architectural guidance and creating architectural artefacts that support the development, implementation, and enforcement of security policies, procedures and technical controls to meet specific security requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Application Security Architect include:
- Acquire a complete understanding of the Technology system and application landscape and assess from a cybersecurity perspective
- Provide security architecture guidance to various projects with a mixed deployment model (on-premise and cloud).
- Produce security design that meets business requirements and is compliant with cyber security policy and standards.
- Consulting services on architecture and design of solutions
- Work with enterprise security architectures team to develop patterns and standards
- Work with business units and with other risk functions to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments
- Work with IT department and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- More than 3 years of experience in Information security with proven success in application security for on-prem and cloud applications.
- Advanced understanding of general information security concepts and principles, system architectures and development
- Examine security from a holistic view, including threat modelling, specifications, implementation, testing, and vulnerability assessment
- Understand security issues associated with operating systems, networking, and virtualization software
- Understand Web application security concepts and practices
- Understand the architecture of systems and network including identifying the security controls in place and how they are used
- Understand database weaknesses and security best practices
- Understand the security architecture of Cloud environments like AWS/Azure to design appropriate security controls
- Hands on experience in delivering application security projects - highly desirable
- Working with internal and external technical teams to obtain input to designs and capturing business requirements
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther