Marketing Content Writer - Tenders & Social
This is a newly established and important role within the marketing team at Peoplebank - Australia's largest specialist IT & Digital recruitment company. We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant person to join our dedicated, cohesive and fun team.
The role will be responsible for two key areas:
- Preparation, development and delivery of client tenders submissions;
- Development and distribution of social media content
The right individual for this role could be a proven tender writer with a passion for social media or a social media specialist looking to diversify their experience.
The tender component of the role will work in conjunction with our current Client Marketing Specialist. As a high achiever you will become known as the 'go to' person by the sales teams when they've been asked to respond to a client tender submission, sales proposal or presentation. You will be responsible for diagnosing the requirements, organising resources, writing content and finalising the submissions.
The social content component of the role will be more autonomous. During times of low tender activity you will be required to develop and implement marketing strategies for the business's social media sites. This includes creating long and short form content, managing regular posts and interacting with the community online across a variety of channels.
This is a dynamic and interesting role suited to someone who likes variety and can manage their workload efficiently. You are someone who prides themselves on attention to detail, and excels under tight deadlines. You are creative and are energized by working with a diverse group of stakeholders, both domestically and internationally, to achieve high quality outcomes.
If you are a passionate writer interested in this role please send your application to Michelle Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please contact Michelle on 02 9409 4763.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Oliver
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD