The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have experience with Automation Testing?
Globally recognised brand is seeking the expertise of an experience Test Specialist. Must have experience with Automation Testing and Guidewire.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised brand for an experienced Automation Test Analyst. This role will have you working extensively with Guidewire Claim Centre with responsibilities as follows:
- Deliver test automation scripts and frameworks
- Execute and document test strategies, test plans, test scripts and test designs
- Involved in daily scrum meetings
- Raise and track defects from inception to resolution using defect management tools
- Provide guidance with regards to testing processes and procedures
- At least 5+ years Automation Testing experience
- Proven experience with Guidewire Claim Centre
- Agile project delivery methodology - strong understanding
- Prior experience with Selenium or Jenkins will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - required.
- Able to work without supervision, demonstrating initiative and commitment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200168390.
Reference Number: 200168390_1
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTUser Experience (UX) SpecialistACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other