The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have experience with Automation Testing?
Globally recognised brand is seeking the expertise of an experience Test Specialist. Must have experience with Automation Testing and Guidewire.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised brand for an experienced Automation Test Analyst. This role will have you working extensively with Guidewire Claim Centre with responsibilities as follows:
- Deliver test automation scripts and frameworks
- Execute and document test strategies, test plans, test scripts and test designs
- Involved in daily scrum meetings
- Raise and track defects from inception to resolution using defect management tools
- Provide guidance with regards to testing processes and procedures
- At least 5+ years Automation Testing experience
- Proven experience with Guidewire Claim Centre
- Agile project delivery methodology - strong understanding
- Prior experience with Selenium or Jenkins will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - required.
- Able to work without supervision, demonstrating initiative and commitment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200168390.
Reference Number: 200168390_1
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTOracle Developer - EBSOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (Permanent Opportunity)QLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOffice 365 Solution DesignerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid Level)Other
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther