No Security clearance required
Immediate start - 12 month contract
One of our Government Clients is looking to engage services of an experienced Agile Business Analyst on a 12 month contract starting immediately with a possible 12 month extension.
You will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible to facilitate workshops, brainstorming sessions and business case presentations
- You will be responsible for Business process mapping and modelling activities
- You will be a business focused BA with in depth understanding of IT and ITC setup, and software
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's of industry experience as a senior/business analyst working within medium to large sized organizations
- Experience in an Agile Environment is absolutely key
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12370.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAssociate Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther