High profile projects
A Project Coordinator is required for a contract role based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne to assist with the delivery of projects and associated templates and processes.
- Prepare and utilise reporting tools to supply regular status reports
- Maintain core project management documents including but not limited to the Project Management Plan, risk log, issue log, change register, schedule, budget, communications plans, work packages, test plans, training plans, lessons learned register, monthly status reports, meeting agenda's and minutes and milestone reports.
- Maintain a project documentation library
- Organise project related meetings and workshops, including preparation of agenda and meeting materials
- Demonstrated experience in preparation and maintenance of project management documents and attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a focus on exceeding customer expectations and the ability to influence and obtain support.
- A well organised, independent approach with ability to handle stress and deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
To be considered, please apply via the role. For more information, please contact Angus Shirriffs ( email@example.com | 03 9623 6517)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther