Account Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLES
Due to increased work load, our client, a true leader in their field, has an account management opportunity focusing on the transition of services being offered. This is true Relationship / Account Management role, offering end to end account management through the sales cycle, from first contract through to close.
Through a consultative approach, you will provide quality and cost effective customer account management through telephone and other online tools to current customers within the Government and Enterprise sectors.
We are seeking candidates of high calibre, demonstrating a background in either selling, accout management or relationship style roles. Diverse industries are suitable as full training will be provided, however any experience in telecommunications is desirable (not essential). You will be someone who truly enjoys fostering and growing established business relationships and be confident in communicating up to senior management level.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Presenting, promoting and selling products / services using solid arguments to existing customers
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone and/or online to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Proven ability to manage opportunities through the sale cycle from discover through to close
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Strong Commercial/business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
- Ability to prioritise using efficient sales methods as appropriate
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply today, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Katrina Vartzokas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTBusiness analystOther
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTVEC EngineerOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution LeadWA
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- CCTraining specialistNSW