6 Month Initial Contract | Brisbane CBD Location
Large ICT Project
- Analyse and document detailed business requirements and provide input to the solution implementation as required.
- Capture detailed business requirements within the scope of the project.
- Resolve conflicting requirements and work with the business representatives to determine priorities and validate and justify the requirements against the project business outcomes.
- Work with development teams, data warehouse and data analysts to validate proposed solutions against the business requirements.
- Provide timely, strategic and expert advice to the project manager and business representatives regarding system requirements, information requirements, business impacts, scope management and project risks.
- Use communication skills to negotiate, establish and maintain networks and working relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Apply standardised templates, methodologies and processes for business analysis activities and related project documentation.
You will be part of a small to medium sized project team working collaboratively with existing BAU (Business As Usual) operational teams to achieve objectives.
- Must have demonstrable business/system analyst skills and experience (5-10 years)
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- High level of written communication and documentation skills
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work closely with business clients to assist them with understanding and defining their requirements in a structured manner.
- Ability to quickly understand complex data and perform detailed analysis associated with data quality issues.
- Understanding of key performance indicators and complex measures.
- Experience with developing specifications for reporting and data presentation.
- Document high level business requirements to meet business outcomes
- Develop business process models
- Develop detailed specifications for key ICT components, including data flow, data transformations, counting rules, measures and associated multi-level dashboards
- Assist with documenting and implementation of work package activities.
- Assist stakeholders with User Acceptance Testing.
- Other project documentation as required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/18117 . Applications Close 03/07/2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD