Change Analyst - 12 month contract
Initial contract until June 2018 paying approx $87/hr | Change Analyst
Brisbane CBD Location | Large System Replacement Program | Communities
Experience developing and managing communication and marketing strategies
Our client, Department of Communities, is currently sourcing a Change Analyst to provide communication and engagement services for a large complex system replacement program responsible for replacing their current child protection and youth justice ecosystem. This program will deliver an integrated human and social services platform to improve outcomes for vulnerable children and young people in Queensland using a shared client and case management platform.
To do all this effectively, the resource will think and act strategically, and add value to all engagements and communication planning across the board.
- Contribute towards project success by ensuring stakeholders are fully aware and understand products and services to be delivered, including contribution to Program Director and Project Managers efforts in the development of Project Communication Plans, Stakeholder Engagement Plans and Change Management Strategies.
- Design and develop program branding and theming to use for external communication with broader departments, agencies and user groups.
- Work in partnership with the organisational change manager to implement effective and coordinated change management and engagement activities.
- Undertake communication and marketing activities identified in approved communication plans.
- Prepare a range of written materials including cabinet submissions, executive correspondence, briefing material, speech notes and information papers concerned with the program.
- Research, write/prepare and seek appropriate approvals for information releases, newsletters, presentations, electronic broadcasts, and other communication material for a variety of audiences.
- Liaise with the Departments Stakeholder, Engagement and Innovation Branch to ensure all communication and marketing activities are consistent with corporate directions and adhere to corporate standards, style and image delivery.
- Implement and maintain effective communication channels and methods, such as Sharepoint or newsletters, to ensure stakeholders are kept well informed and embed feedback loops.
- Represent the Department and manage consultations with a diverse set of stakeholders, including but not limited to: other state Government departments, other levels of government and the non-government sector.
- Negotiate persuasively with executive stakeholders to ensure alignment across corporate strategy, business change outcomes, program objectives and project outputs.
- Experience developing and managing complex communication and marketing strategies and plans.
- Marketing and communication techniques in multimedia.
- Creative writing skills to develop key messages.
- Exceptional relationship management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints.
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice.
- Demonstrate experience in and exposure to project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with business reform/transformation and enabling change projects/programs
- Program theming and branding collateral
- Communication Management Plan
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Contribute to Organisational Change Management artefacts
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18113 or for a confidential discussion please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- TPData|Reporting AnalystQLD
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT