6 month - possible extension - immediate start
Predictive and complex analysis of data
Work within a government division that ensures health funding is used effectively to meet government priorities. Your insights will promote an understanding of economic incentives that promote value based purchasing and patient outcomes; in addition to identifying performance enhancement opportunities that our provider relationship managers can use to add value back to the system.
- Ability to analyse, interrogate and interpret complex data from different sources and translate into effective management information
- Provide high quality advice, guidance and support to the Director so as to support senior executives in relation to improving system performance
- Identifying value based propositions that empower decision makers across the system with actionable information that promote system performance
- Navigate complex environments to identify and resolve source system data quality issues which may affect the reliability and application of system performance information to strategic purposes
- Provide leadership to other team members, foster and encourage a workplace environment that is outcomes focused and instil a culture of continuous improvement / learning through effective communication
- Able to communicate to the highest standards, producing reports, preparing and delivering presentations and verbal communications on topics which are complex and contentious to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a reasonable level of independence in the performance of day to day duties, solve complex problems and to act with innovation in facing challenges with data.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills, oral and writing, in preparing a story that layers information to take the reader on a journey that provides insightful and actionable information
- Demonstrate advanced data visualisation techniques both through story telling graphics and data visualisations
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake complex analysis, prepare data outputs and provide data quality reports based on data from clinical, administrative and financial information systems. You will have advanced SQL and Excel analysis capabilities.
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and be solution orientated
- Demonstrate design thinking and an end user approach
- Assist the Director in project management of key deliverables
- Provide advice to the Director on the limitations and opportunities available with the data
- Provide solutions for the continual improvement of our Insight products
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in attaining and preparing data for the development, implementation and review of performance reporting.
- Work with other staff within the Branch in a manner consistent with core values of our client, and in line with contemporary human resource management policies.
- Contribute to the effective administration of the Branch by adhering to relevant financial and quality management practices, public administration law and departmental policies
- Participate in continuous improvement of Branch activities and processes.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with our client's core values, as outlined above.
- Experience in undertaking and automating data validation checks
- Experience in managing and establishing a data warehouse
- Experience in undertaking SQL queries including setting up ad-hoc Integration Services (SSIS) projects and stored procedures
- Experience in developing Qlik data models
- Proven abilities to visualise, articulate, conceptualise & problem solve in order to prepare and present data for the purposes of performance reporting and preparing data quality insights using business intelligence systems
- High level knowledge and experience in the extraction, manipulation, presentation and dissemination of complex data sets
- preferably in a health related environment
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise effectively at a high level with a range of internal and external stakeholders regarding the development and implementation of organisational priorities
- Proven high level knowledge and understanding of performance reporting and data analytics within a health related environment
The essential requirements:
If you find yourself to be a perfect fit this role, I encourage you to apply now or get in touch on James.Bain@hudson.com , job ref: 4A/18128.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAssociate Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther