Field Engineers - Telecommunications Projects
- Multiple contract opportunities working in a field capacity
- Leader in the Telco Services industry
- Joining large team of professionals - wireless, 3G/4G, transmission, BTS projects
Our client, a global leader in Telecommunication Services has multiple exciting opportunities for experienced field engineers with strong telco hardware (wireless, 3G/4G, transmission, BTS) deployment skills to join NSW project based team.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the deployment, upgrade and maintenance of telco hardware and assets on sites located around NSW. The majority of these sites will require the suitable applicants to work at heights so relevant qualifications and safety certifications will be necessary.
Being a field role they will require people who are self motivated and capable of working on multiple projects concurrently. Additionally you must be willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong ethic and a reliable nature.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Australian Drivers License and your own vehicle (4WD preferred - station wagon minimum).
- Field Operations experience and/or installation experience in Telecommunications environment working on 3G/4G, Microwave, Transmission, BTS projects.
- Working at Heights certifications and training
- Tower Rescue training preferred
- EME RF Awareness Training
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW or alternatively call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTBusiness analystOther
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTVEC EngineerOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution LeadWA
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- CCTraining specialistNSW