Business Development Manager - Innovative Software company
Ongoing global expansion has fueled their further investment locally
Excellent reference clients with major brand name businesses
Must have a strong track record of new business acquisition
Senior BDM for a high growth software company
One of my key clients (a home grown Australian software success story) are looking for a Senior BDM to help grow their existing customer base in Melbourne.
With a solid base of around the $100K
- $120K + super mark and a realistic OTE of $180K - $240K, this is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished BDM to earn good money and have a lot of fun along the way. The company is comprised of a mixed bag of talented, witty and highly motivated individuals. The company has a number of well known flagship clients with a strong footprint in retail, hospitality and leisure. Their software is used but a large selection of Australia's top 100 restaurants with a slue of celebrity chefs on their books. Their core product is an elegant software solution that helps their clients streamline their frontline and back office tasks
- Pure New Business development, your key target will be the acquisition of new clients across Sydney and the surrounding regions
- You will have the support of marketing in generating some prequalified leads, however it also expected that you will pick up the phone and work your network to open doors.
- Gain meetings, uncover clients issues, share insights and understanding of their market and ultimately close deals.
- You will be empowered with all of the tools and resources needed to take your clients through the full buying cycle. Where technical resources such as presales engineers are needed you can get them involved strategically to help address your clients technical questions.
- Conduct basis software demonstrations
- Attend relevant networking and industry events
- A proven track record as a pure new business sales person. Being someone who has been brought in on deals or who has had all of your leads given to you isn't going to cut it in this role. You need to have been the one who got through to the right people, impressed them in your meetings and to have closed your required number of deals.
- You need to have had solid tenure with a good portion of the companies that you have worked for. These guys have large global expansion plans and as such they are looking for people who can see the bigger opportunity and are going to be with them for a reasonable length of time.
- Solution selling experience
- preferably selling intangible items - software sales experience would be ideal
- To be a winner, awards whether they are work or personally related would be great to see
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to related to a wide variety of people
- A strong personal desire to succeed with an interest in being part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
- PLEASE CLICK APPLY or feel free to give me a call for more info - Brad Houston 07 3258 8304
To be considered you need:
As mentioned the company has had amazing success here over the last 10 years with expansion into NZ, Asia and the US. To date this growth has predominantly come in via word of mouth and outstanding service and support. They now want to really kick things up a gear and hire some new business sales people to help drive them into the stage of their evolution.
Whilst they have a mature product, good systems and support in place, they are still very innovative and entrepreneurial. As such there is a real possibility of joining them on the adventure of global expansion and playing a key role in their success. If this sounds like a role/opportunity that you want to get into
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther