This well-established organisation has provided the professional services sector with an industry leading software product for decades.
Due to recent growth and a strong pipeline of new projects, they are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join their high-performance team. Reporting to the Development Team Leader, the .NET Developer will be responsible for design, programming and unit testing activities surrounding software development items.
- Exposure to large scale systems in both project and product environments
- Experience with working agile environments
- Degree or qualification in computer science, systems analysis or a related study
- Ability to work as part of a larger team, as well as autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but not essential:
- Exposure to large scale systems or accounting software
- Experience working within agile development environments
- Experience with financial services industry
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Contracts and Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSolution LeadWA
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCTechnical Service Provider ManagerVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD