Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist
- PERMANENT WELLINGTON BASED OPPORTUNITY
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from clients
- Provides exceptional service to healthcare businesses locally and nationally
A permanent opportunity for a Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist. You will be required to provide customer assistance and problem resolution.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist to secure! You will be part of a talented team who provides exceptional service to multiple healthcare businesses locally and nationally. Join our client's Wellington based team and be part of this global leader! For decades, this corporate client has been helping healthcare providers operate more efficiently and improve patient safety.
Having come from a strong technical background, you will apply your expertise by providing Level 3 technical and functional advice to clients within the clinical arena. You will apply your broad technical experience especially around IIS, web services, SQL queries and XML. With your healthcare industry knowledge and experience, you will comfortably work with clients in the healthcare industry and assist by analysing and troubleshooting Level 3 technical issues. You will support clients technically through to user acceptance testing and if required, work closely with the development teams as well as Level 2 support team.
As a customer focussed individual with strong analysis skills, you will enjoy working with like-minded people who are passionate about the healthcare industry. You will apply your experience analysing and troubleshooting applications and provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from clients and internal teams. As the Level 2 Support Specialist, you will be required to provide customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers across the healthcare business. It is essential therefore, that you have proven experience working collaboratively with clients to triage incidents at a technical level through to completion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable global organisation that has significant growth in their healthcare business in the years to come! This would suit a career oriented individual who is passionate about the healthcare industry.
If you are a highly motivated person with excellent communication skills and strong customer focus, send your application immediately. Candidates with strong applications support, applications analysis and/or applications development experience are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200168843.
Reference Number: 200168843_2
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther