WS02 Senior Developer
- Immediate Start
- Global leader in information technology
- Fantastic benefits including education assistance
A new and exciting role for a WS02 Senior Developer to join our client a Global Leader and of providers of information technology
A new and exciting role has arisen for a WSO2 Senior Developer to join our client a Global Leader and of providers of consulting information technology
Key skills required for the job are:
• WSO2 (Mandatory)
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- Availability to work as an independent team member,
- Capable of applying judgement to plan and execute your tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Mentor, coach and guide junior members in the team.
- Minimum work experience:3 - 5 Years
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200169581.
Reference Number: 200169581_1
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC