- !!Contract through to March 2018!!
- Large Telco transformation program experience
- Melbourne CBD location
Large transformation program, contract role through to March 2018, Melb CBD location.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
Delivering hundreds of Projects per year will provide you with an extremely stimulating workplace. Mentoring and a solid Leadership Program will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Design effective solutions that help customers and align to strategic business and technology architecture;
- Tracking and reporting business and IT activity, and acting as an interface between the teams
- Provide the Safe Select Program with regular reporting on the progress of all project activities against the project schedule
- Maintain and update the project schedule as required, and liaise with project team members to ensure their ability to meet schedule timeframes for their activities
- Manage workload and outputs for self
- Develop cost effective solutions that meet the need of the Safe Select Program
- Monitor and review program Risks and Issues. Maintain the existing program Risk and Issue Register. Where necessary, escalate risks and issues to Program Management
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Implementing an established project management plan.
- Strong skills in reporting, data analysis, business case development and general analytics.
- The ability to translate data and findings into meaningful information and communicate to business stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to speak and present with confidence
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- A background of data analysis in a large telecommunications environment
- Ability to document and communicate data trends
- Produce accurate reporting to support informed business decisions
- A relevant qualification (eg. PRINCE2) preferred with strong proven practical work experience in a Reporting, Business, Finance or IT related work environment
Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169625.
Reference Number: 200169625_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTICT Business AnalystOther
- TPSAP Solutions Architect|Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Contracts - TelcoVIC
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other