- Large & Complex Global Organization Organization
- BSS/OSS Transformation And Application Projects
- Macquarie Park
Currently looking for a Program Manager for a wide program of work, Working for Global Telco, Strong Telecommunication and Application experience
We are currently looking to engage a Program Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Telecommunication organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for leading the customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
As the Program Manager, you be managing corporate, customer and third part vendor effort to plan, self and implement solutions to customer problems for a large program of work.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with strong telecommunication and application experience with managing programs of size $50M.
- Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- High/very high complexity legal and commercial issues
- Manages project financials including P&L Meets or exceeds approved budgets Provides reliable financial forecasts to management.
- Manages business development
- Analyses and sets the business direction for significant areas of a business unit's portfolio to create new business opportunities
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for largest and most complex opportunities
- Manages client relationships
- Strong experience working with large enterprise Telco environments on application projects
- 15 years of experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
- Has experience in managing and delivering Telco BSS/OSS Transformation programs of size $50M+
- Has an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of Telecommunications in general and wholesales in particular.
- PMP Certified
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200169610.
Reference Number: 200169610_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther