SAP ISU - DM Consultant
- Melbourne CBD
- Short term contract starting ASAP
- Global IT Leader
A global IT and Services Leader is currently seeking a SAP ISU-DM Consultant to work closely with their client.
The ISU-DM helps the clients define their business requirements and convert these into working solutions to be rolled out for use by the client and their customers. From design through to implementation and support you will liaise closely with the client IT team, business representatives, project managers and other consultants to bring innovative and desired solution to life.
1. Should have hands on experience of at least 2 End to End experience in SAP ISU Implementation with Device Management Module
2. Should have the deep understanding of Business Processes related to Device Management in De-regulated market
3. Should have a good hands on experience in configuration and creation of Regional Structure, Technical Master Data, Scheduling of MRUs/Portions, Device Installation/Removal/Replacement/Modification, Meter Reading, Validation, Estimation, Inspection and Certification, Device Category creation
4. Responsible for diagnosing the existing Business Processes (As-Is Analysis) related to DM and understanding the Gaps in existing Business Processes and suggest the best practices followed for Device Management
5. Responsible for Preparation/Sign-off of Blue Prints, Functional Specifications for Various Metering Processes in concurrence with Business Process Owners
6. Working experience in engagement with good troubleshooting skill
7. Experience in gas or electricity distribution business would be highly desirable
8. Exposure to AMI business process knowledge to Australian Market would be an advantage
Working in a high pressure, dynamic environment
Manage client expectations
Work with and manage people of different grades and experience
Excellent communication and consulting skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200169613.
Reference Number: 200169613_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther