Program Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)
This is an iconinc Australian organisation and a leader in their field. The role sits within an exciting part of the business with supportive leaders and high calibre team members. The ICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator is responsible for the efficient operation of the support and administration activities specifically relating to the ICT Cloud Transformation Program Manager and Project Managers, and will work with all program initiatives with the ICT Transformation Program.
Key Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Maintain Transformation Program Organisational Chart
- Maintains project information and content on internal website
- Sets up and maintains repository of information for the Program
- Tracks the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives in the program
- Attends meetings with Program Manager and documents minutes, actions and manages a central register, and communicates actions and reminders to appropriate parties
- Follows up on all outstanding action items
- Writes and reviews Executive briefs, memos, business cases and presentations
- Analyse program statistics to provide insights and the ability to prepare program status reports
- Perform other duties may be required from time to time under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a program management office role on a large project or program
- Highly Skilled and experienced with Microsoft Project, and the MS Office suite
- Experience with executive level presentations
- High level of experience across project and Program level financial reporting
- Experience in establishing the processes, practices and standards for a PMO operation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and collaborative working style
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and adaptable to meet the needs of the program
- Understanding of project methodologies and delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of project organisational structure, teams and project roles & responsibilities
- Experience with SAP and Primavera
- Recent working experience in a Cloud and or Office 0365 transformation program
- Experience in ICT infrastructure projects
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Contracts and Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSolution LeadWA
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCTechnical Service Provider ManagerVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD