- !! 12 month contract !!
- Australian Enterprise Organisation
- ** CBD Location **
Exciting 12 month role for a hands-on Business Architect, sitting in the CTO, working across multiple initiatives for an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
Delivering hundreds of Projects per year will provide you with an extremely stimulating workplace. Mentoring and a solid Leadership Program will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business to Business Digital Transformation Program of works is looking for a Business Architect to Define and Assist with the business reference Architecture for their Digital Transformation.
These Projects vary from Business Process Redesign for Digital Channels to the modernisation of their existing Products and Services.
As a B2B Business Architect, you will be at the heart of a Major Transformation Program, sitting in the Office of the CTO and will assist by providing input into the recommendation of major investment decisions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
- Recommend actions to remediate non-compliance of the Programs of work
- Assist with the business analysis and recommendations (building the business roadmap) for the capital planning process with the understanding of Business priorities, Project costings and benefit Analysis models
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship within the multiple Project teams, Vendors and Stakeholders
- Create a view of the organisational capabilities across people, process and information to deliver the brilliant customer experiences
- Capability assessment against business goals and objectives
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have Telco experience
- Business Analyst and Architect experience would be highly favourable
- Previous experience on Business led Transformation Programs of work
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in business analysis and research, within a technology organisation (highly desirable)
- Experience with industry standard business frameworks such as eTOM, TAM and SID
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture modelling Applications (Sparx, Casewise) and Archimate 3.0
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- "Power User" PC skills with strong ability to "figure things out" when required
- Ability to communicate effectively with Technical team's and business users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience operating in large, complex Project structures and/or matrix organisations
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button, sending your resume in WORD format, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job number: 200169215
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169215.
Reference Number: 200169215_3
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther