NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area
- Global IT Services & Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Must have NV1 Government Security Clearance to be considered
Mid-Level Software Engineer with NV1 Clearance needed to join global IT Services org. working on critical Defence client projects in Nth Ryde area.
This IT Services and Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Mid-Level Software Engineer with active NV1 Clearance.
This person MUST HAVE NV1 Security Clearance to be considered suitable for this position.
The position will be responsible for performing software detailed design, implementation and integration tasks within the context of an existing system of software and hardware components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse software requirements and produce software design deliverables;
- Develop a high-level design of a software component;
- Develop a detailed design of each software component, describing the software units to be built;
- Define external interfaces of each software unit; and
- Establish consistency and traceability between the detailed design, the requirements and architectural design.
- Establish consistency and traceability between software units and design;
- Define test criteria for all software units against their requirements;
- Verify the software units against the requirements and the design; and
- Complete peer review of software units developed by others.
- Verify software items against the defined criteria and document accordingly;
- Identify, describe and track software defects;
- Analyse and fix defects, regression test software and recommend system improvements;
- Produce integration software items defined by the integration strategy; and
- Document results of integration.
- In order to be eligible for this position, candidates must have an active NV1 Australian Defence security clearance
- 4-7 years' experience in software detailed design and construction;
- Use of software configuration management tools;
- Use of defect tracking systems; and
- Team collaboration skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Highly Desired
- Coaching of less experienced software engineers;
- Defence industry and associated development lifecycle experience; and
- SDLC / ISO12207 process experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166113.
Reference Number: 200166113_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther