PMO Specialist / Senior BA required for significant portfolio of projects
5-month contract with possibility of extension | Brisbane based
Attractive daily rate | Work with a leading global organisation
Our client, a leading global organisation, is seeking a PMO Specialist / Senior Business Analyst to support and manage a portfolio of projects in relation to information systems and technology. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in business analysis, PPM processes and toolsets. Experience within a PMO, defining project and programme processes, will be highly desirable.
This is a 5-month contract opportunity with possibility of extension, based in Brisbane.
- Research, design, document and maintain the organisation's demand and portfolio management framework and supporting materials, processes and tools
- Design and maintain demand & portfolio governance views for regular monitoring and for portfolio management forums
- Establish and maintain a data model and processes to capture high quality and relevant demand, project & portfolio attributes
- Monitor & evaluate changes to the toolset and create impact assessments
- Promote awareness and usage of methodologies, tools, and templates, standards and policies used within the Portfolio Management function.
- Gather business requirements for effective demand and portfolio governance processes
- Strong process/process improvement background (specifically in a project mgmt. environment)
- Experience as a senior member of a PMO (e.g. project/programme controller)
- Experience working in a global environment
- Experience as a business analyst in a complex environment
- High level process management background specifically in PPM and toolset integration
- High level of stakeholder management/engagement and able to engage with senior stakeholders
- Service now experience is desirable
- Project management qualifications
Key Selection Criteria:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18176. For any enquiries, please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office at 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ManagerOther
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- TPData|Reporting AnalystQLD
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT