Senior DevOps Consultant, Financial Services
About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the Role
As the Senior DevOps Consultant/Engineer, this role will see you consulting across multiple projects and teams to architect, design, plan and deliver continuous delivery solutions across Technology as well as working with strategic partners. Acting as a thought leader who defines Continuous Delivery and DevOps, you will succeed in driving high adoption and maturity of the DevOps practice and an uplift in delivery KPIs.
- Experienced DevOps Consultant in an Enterprise environment, preferably Financial Services
- You will have a special blend of personal, technical, communication and cultural skills
- Be highly skilled in Puppet, AWS and Advanced Build Engineering
- Prior experience with technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana.
- Experienced in thought leadership on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation
- Ability to perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD
- Experience in leading delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices, processes and tooling
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring of delivery teams to reach a DevOps culture
- Drive, support and measure the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps Maturity
- Work with diverse tools, platforms and teams
- Research industry best practices to develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther