Performance Test Engineer
- Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Performance Test Engineer
- Great team, Agile environment, long term contract
- Brisbane city fringe location ASAP start!
Long term contract for a Performance Test Engineer with strong Automation experience, join this well-known organisation
Long term contract for a Performance Test Engineer with strong Automation experience, join this well-known organisation.
Within this role as the Performance Test Engineer you will plan, coordinate and execute performance testing for systems implementations
- Liaise and coordinate with technical teams to understand, collect and review the performance benchmarks and requirements
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scenarios and test scripts
- Monitoring of test execution to ensure valid results and collation of test results for analysis
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance related issues, documentation of defects
- Implementation of defined monitoring configuration.
- Ensure that all necessary system metrics are captured during test execution
- Creation of tools to assist in the execution of performance tests
- 3 + years within a Performance Testing role - Automation
- Proven experience in Microsoft Windows, network configuration, software installation, and performance profiling
- Proven experience in scripting using an automated tool
- Experience with SQL scripting experience.
- Proven experience in digital and transaction processing environments
- Financial or Banking industry experience is advantageous
- Experience with MS Visual Studio and C# is an advantage
- Experience with database designs and interfaces
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Proven experience collaborating with product owners/business analysts and developers to understand requirements and translate into test scripts
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven demonstrated ability to conceptualise, write and deploy written processes and procedures in a collaborative environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200169681.
Reference Number: 200169681_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther