Senior IT Business Analyst
- High Profile Federal Government Organization
- Work With The Latest Technology Across Virtualisation And Cloud
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY!
Currently looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Data analysis, UI Design, SAS, Microsoft Dynamics, Data warehouse, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a Senior IT Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the variety of analysis takes required to bring a project to a successful completion, which will include high level detailed business requirements.
As the Senior It Business Analyst, you will work closely with businesses SMEs and guide other Business Analyst to identify analysis and document business objectives for business units or cluster.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both financial and government expertise.
- Working closely with business SMEs and IT development teams to elicit and analyse business requirements to discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements
- Specifying Requirements (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources)
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry
- Develop process maps with as-is process analysis and to-be process designs.
- Assisting System Testing resources in test preparation and execution as required.
- Assisting Business resources to User Acceptance Test preparation and system implementation
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC) and Agile delivery methodology.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills sets associated with eliciting, documenting and managing requirements.
- Experience gained in the markets and/or financial sector is desirable.
- Excellent technical skills in process modelling (including experience utilising BPMN) and data analysis and modelling.
- Strong UCD skills and the ability to apply them to UI design.
- Strong process mapping skills and ability to analyse them to improve them.
- Strong enterprise analysis skills and ability to resolve complex problems in a diverse and changing business environment.
- Excellent application of analytical and problem solving skills in IT systems and IT delivery.
- A commitment to customer service excellence and professional representation combined with proven ability to communicate and accept responsibilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills.
- Excellent knowledge of underlying technologies such as SAS, Microsoft Dynamics, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Data Warehouse is desirable.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200169718.
Reference Number: 200169718_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther