Senior Java Developer
Strong experience with Java web applications essential
Permeant role, work with highly skilled team in central location
If you are a Java Dev looking for your next challenge, Call Soraya 07 3258 8401
- Strong experience with Java web applications essential
- Permeant role, work with highly skilled team in central location
- If you are a Java Developer looking for your next challenge, Call Soraya on 07 3258 8401
- Highly skilled with Java web applications, design, development and delivery to end customer
- Experience developing distributed systems or microservice architectures
- Knowledge of SCM tools such as Subversion and GIT
- Experience with Spring IOC, Junit, MySQL, JDBC
- Understanding of relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Agile development experience (especially SCRUM)
- Experience developing web services implementing RESTful patterns
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Experience with Spring Boot, HTML5 as well as development across desktop and mobile platforms is desirable.
About the role
As a Senior Java developer you would be in charge of designing and developing software products ensuring on time delivery. Furthermore you would have to be able to work in a fast paced environment where high quality is essential to ensure a competitive advantage. Having a passion to learn more about new technologies and not being afraid to use them both in your personal and professional time will be highly beneficial. We are looking for motivated and talented Senior Java Developers who love to think outside of the box and come up with new solutions for different problems.
About the company
With 20 years of experience in their industry, our client is offering a once in a lifetime chance to work with a global market leader. Located in Brisbane, the company has managed to establish themselves as one of the world's largest online software suppliers.
What is in it for you?
You would get the chance to work as part of a highly skilled team, work with cutting edge technologies, get industry insight from a market leader perspective and work in numerous technical environments.
Enquiries can be made to Thomas Scriven at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8438 quoting Ref. No. BX/46211 . Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Consultant TechnicalNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCHadoop SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- FTService Management Domain ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTManager SecurityOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- CCInteractive UX - UI DesignerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC