Procurement and Contracts Manager
Procurement and Contracts Manager required for large ICT program
Government-based | Health industry | Contract until Jun 2018
Competitive daily market rates | Brisbane CBD location
As the Procurement and Contracts Manager working within a large government organisation, you will be responsible for providing specialist expertise and leading various elements of RFO evaluation and contract management activities. The successful candidate will have proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment and possess excellent skills in communication.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity starting late July, based just north of Brisbane CBD.
- Manage the overall day to day procurement activities of the program team members with specific emphasis on timely and high quality outputs specifically related to the critical path milestones
- Ensure that procurement deliverables are aligned with government practices and guidelines as well as based on best practice standards
- Maintain the visibility and momentum of procurement activities using a combination of agile working tools, practices and visual performance techniques
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships with senior customers, senior users, senior technical and various governance bodies
- Develop and foster inter-jurisdictional relationships with other government stakeholders interstate to ensure appropriate knowledge sharing and lessons learned from similar or related projects are identified and incorporated into the program
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with established policy
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated and proven capability in procurement and contract management
- Ability to schedule complex procurement tasks, track and deliver on them in a timely manner
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment
- Experience procuring/implementing large scale ICT initiatives
- Proven knowledge of the Queensland Procurement Policy, GITC, and Contract Laws within the end to end procurement lifecycle
- ICT procurement subject matter expertise
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent (desirable)
- Qualifications related to program/project methodologies or practices (desirable)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18191. For any enquiries, please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office at 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD