Project Manager - Applications
Initial contract to start ASAP until January 2018 paying $108/hr
Brisbane CBD Location | Department of Education and Training - Priority Projects
Application Implementation Project | Prince 2 | Great team working environment
- Initial contract to start ASAP until January 2018 paying $108/hr
- Brisbane CBD Location | Department of Education and Training
- Priority Projects
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including project sponsor, Principal Project Manager, Project board members and other DET staff, also external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with DET project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
- Highly developed leadership, project/program management, multifunctional team leadership skills as demonstrated by effectiveness in achieving organisational objectives and contributing to enhanced organisational performance
- Demonstrated achievement in the design, development, implementation and application of Prince 2 methodology to ICT projects from Initiation to Closing.
- developed understanding of the application of change management processes and theorganisations.
- impact of change on individuals and work groups within commercially driven client focused
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills as evidenced by a record of
- achievement in the research and solution of complex problems within a competitive environment
- Well-developed skills in the preparation and presentation of substantial reports and highly
- developed communication and interpersonal skills, including proven achievement in effectively liaising, consulting and negotiating with client groups, all levels of public officials and industry executives
Our client, Department of Education and Training, are currently seeking an Applications Project Manager to manage the planning, development and implementation of the corporate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects through the application of project management and change management techniques to ensure that the Department's strategic objectives are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience with project and program initiation, eLearning applications and strategic project delivery.
About the Project
The Project will be focused on a refresh of an eLearning environment with a number of initiatives varying both in size and complexity.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/15678 or for a confidential discussion please contact Kristy Coulter ph: 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD