Looking for Multiple BAs in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract till December end + extension possibility of 6 months
- Excellent problem solving skills, including how to identify complex problems, handle abstractions, prepare solution designs and validate solutions against requirements.
- Achieve results as an individual and as a member of a team in a multi-disciplinary setting. Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team focus on collaboration in an Agile setting.
- Skill to present a clear, coherent exposition of ideas. Communicate effectively about complex ideas by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirement specifications and feasibility studies.
- The Specified Personnel is to be highly accomplished in applying appropriate techniques, resources and modern tools to complex analysis activities.
- The Specified Personnel must have experience in undertaking methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based
- Experience as a lead Business Analyst with demonstrated knowledge in undertaking the functions to devise business analysis artefacts that align to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) and other industry standards.
- Experience in investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures and organisation change.
- Ability to adhere to change management standards and procedures of the client.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- CCBusiness Support/Project AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTAutomation TesterACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD