- Delivery Lead
- General Manager
- State Manager
Applications invited for the position of Delivery Lead of a global IT Consultancy. Contact Paxus today for a confidential discussion.
My client is a global IT services organisation looking for a Delivery Head to be responsible for the engagement of "C" level executives. This role is to provide leadership for their local operations here in Perth. Candidates must be able to demonstrate where and how they have previously performed this role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company and be the focal point and provide leadership locally here in Perth.
Demonstrable experience of;
- providing Managed Services for Infrastructure and Applications
- SAP applications
- undertaking both Run and Change activities, and ideally Transformation Programs to uplift customer experience and capability,
- gravitas to engage successfully with client CxO level and their teams
- the onshore/offshore delivery models and associated work allocation and motivation of remote teams
- managing within budgets and achieving high customer satisfaction
- being hands-on when required
- growing an account through identifying opportunities and leading solutions accordingly
This role is not an active BDM or Sales role. This role will suit people that have been General Managers, State Leads, Delivery Executives and Country Managers. My client requires someone to show leadership and provide the guidance to the local and offshore delivery teams. This position will be the focal point at a senior level regards delivery, strategic growth and customer satisfaction.
Please get in contact with Robert Hart on 08 6151 1704 to have a confidential conversation.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Hart on 08 61511704. Please quote our job reference number: 200169756.
Reference Number: 200169756_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTBusiness analystOther
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTVEC EngineerOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution LeadWA
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- CCTraining specialistNSW