- Instilling ownership and accountability within the team
- Extensive experience working with SCCM.
- Expert in Azure and AWS.
- Work to identify root cause issues within client environments
- Facilitating technical training, workshops and coaching sessions at both individual and group level.
- Direct and advise technical staff with particular emphasis on change controls, quality assurance, problem solving, system testing and documentation.
- Assist Support Engineers and Service Delivery Managers with procedural and technical questions in an open and constructive manner.
- Initiate ideas/actions and engage all points of contact to drive quality improvements within the team.
- Proactively reviewing clients open jobs and provide feedback to support analysts
- Ensure that reviews of open and assigned calls are completed regularly to help deliver superior customer experience.
- Assist in performing trend analysis on incidents, drive rectification and minimising customer impact.
- Expertise in deploying and managing Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Exchange, IIS, SCCM, SCOM, O365.
- Experience scoping and delivering infrastructure upgrades to on premise and cloud environments.
- Expertise in virtualization technologies VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge and experience in the latest Data Centre technologies and cloud platforms including AWS and Azure: Desirable skills in puppet/chef, python/ruby scripting.
- Experience working with virtual desktop applications, e.g. Citrix, TS
- Deep understanding of networking principals. VPN, IPsec, TCP IP and Routing skills
- Demonstrated PowerShell scripting skills and exposure to Linux
- Experience in system monitoring and reporting tools
- Extensive experience in a Service desk environment providing support using a call management system.
- Minimum 6+ years as a Support Engineer (L3) in a large organisation
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A proactive approach to managing IT.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- A genuine interest in resolving IT issues with users at all levels of the organisation
- An excellent work ethic that will inspire confidence in management
- The discipline to work with minimal supervision.
- An understanding of the importance of time-sheeting and call logging standards and a willingness to put that into practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: William Arthur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCEngineering information specialistNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther
- FTWeb Designer (Drupal 7)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCMid-Level Business AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTWireless Systems EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC