- Experience preparing Board Papers, Presentations & Exec Reports?
- 12 Month Contract + Extensions
- City Fringe Close to Public Transport
Manage end to end communications for projects. Seeking past experience in Communications/ Technology / Consulting / Financial Services industries.
Reporting to the Portfolio Director, you will be responsible for understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact on both internal and external stakeholders. You will be managing end to end communications for this project, in particular board papers, client presentations and executive reports for presentation and distribution.
- Prepare all communication activities across the program in support of the Portfolio Director.
- Provide advice and guidance on internal communications strategies, plans and issues.
- Build strong relationships with the Portfolio Director and project teams.
- Ensure two way communications channels are defined and maintained throughout the program
- Track all communications feedback, ensure identified issues are addressed and action
- Oversee all project communications, including presentations, board papers and reports
- Ensure consistency of messages, styles, and that they are fit for purpose and audience.
- Substantial experience working in a Portfolio or Project environment
- Past experience working in Communications / Technology / Consulting / Financial Services industries
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience with business change and transformation projects in a large complex business environment.
- Demonstrated experience in collating Executive presentations and Board papers
- Proven skills manipulating data to produce analytical reports
- Proven skills in writing, editing and producing presentations for Partners
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200169178.
Reference Number: 200169178_7
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANEWA
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC