Data Architect - Government - Contract - Sydney
- Kafka; ElasticSearch; SQL; Python; RDBMS; NoSQL
- Must be an Australian Citizen to pass security clearance
- 6 Month contract
This is a great role for a Data Architect to join our client, a large North Shore based organisation.
The successful candidate will be helping build the beta version of their new data lake and data enhancement pipelines, and will work in an Agile way using modern open source tools and frameworks, including ElasticSearch and Kafka.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Providing data governance and data quality strategies
- Working in an agile way using modern open source tools and frameworks including ElasticSearch and Kafka
You should have the following skills and experience:
- You must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance purposes
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of data architecture, data modelling and database design best practice
- Understanding of of a range of technologies, including relational and NoSQL
- Hands on big data architecture experience
- Knowledge of management related languages such as SQL and Python
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200169786.
Reference Number: 200169786_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTBusiness analystOther
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTVEC EngineerOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution LeadWA
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- CCTraining specialistNSW