IT Contracts and Procurement Advisor
Permanent Position in one of Qld's Largest Financial Services companies
Great team culture
The role of IT Procurement Advisor is required to communicate and influence both formally and informally with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the company.
- Assist with developing and delivering the IT category strategy including developing a rolling program of activities which generate benefits and achieve financial savings targets through insight and analysis of category and sub categories,
- Ensure whole-of-office arrangements, including single supplier and preferred supplier arrangements, are effectively managed and SLAs and savings targets are monitored and reported on to the Procurement & Corporate Services Manager.
- Monitor activities across the procurement lifecycle that are managed by either business areas or projects, including ensuring adherence to the Procurement Policy, and that the process is conducted efficiently.
- Liaise with both internal clients and vendors, managing assigned suppliers to deliver continuous improvement.
- Undertake research and analysis into market and industry conditions, procurement issues and best practice as well as organisational and procurement policies and practices.
- Assist with driving the development of a procurement culture where vendors, industry and business environment knowledge is recognised and valued by internal stakeholders.
- Champion and provide education and advice to internal stakeholders on the procurement process and the development of procurement documents, including procurement plans, tender documents, contracts and vendor management plans.
- Mitigate and report on risk through best practice Procurement processes and policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in IT category management with proven track record of project delivery.
- Experience in collating data to facilitate the analysis of category and vendor spend.
- Experience in establishing and managing supply arrangements.
- Understanding of how to identify, assess and escalate risks according to the Risk Management framework.The ideal IT Procurement Advisor will have:
- A strong client focus and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT vendors and contracts, specifically within a category management environment.
- Highly developed multi-facetted communications skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate in writing and verbally.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a business related discipline and/or Level 4 accreditation with CIPSA.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380 quoting Ref No. 4B/25792.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer (.Net)Other
- CCCognitive Intelligence Creative ArchitectACT
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther