Senior Analyst/Security Engineer
Security Analyst/Security Engineer
Looking for an experienced Security Analyst/Security Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
- (30%) Perform technology system planning, implementation, upgrade, maintenance and decommissioning activities related to technology system lifecycle, to maintain complex security technology systems
- (30%) Contribute and raise accurate and compliant change records related to technology testing and implementation activity and develop and execute test plans for complex technology changes to ensure changes are successful
- (10%) Contribute to project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives and scope, with specific accountability for the delivery of security components
- (10%) Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature related to existing issues, or complex technology changes proposed
- (10%) Contribute to support and BAU handover documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- (10%) Use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature, to support technology service quality, resilience and effectiveness
Looking for a Security Engineer with Checkpoint experience (Checkpoint is a must)
The role will involve upgrading, Configuring and building the Checkpoint platform.
Experience with Unix and Networking and F5 would also be a bonus.
Joining a project delivery team of 15
Design team- design security assets
Project team- Implements, configures and upgrades assets.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
Peoplebank is an equal opportunity employer, actively working with our clients in achieving their diversity targets. We encourage all experienced applicants to apply for this role.
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Contracts and Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTSolution LeadWA
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud/AWSACT
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- TPPMO SpecialistQLD
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTL&D Consultant - Wealth ManagementOther
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- CCTechnical Service Provider ManagerVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTCommunity Liaison OfficerOther
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD